State Farm is offering a $500 Mutual Fund IRA promotion good through June 30, 2016. Simply roll over, transfer or add to a new or existing Traditional or Roth IRA and you’ll receive up to $500 additional bonus shares in your account. The size of your bonus varies depending on the amount added.
- $200 bonus for contribution of $25,000 to $49,999
- $300 bonus for contribution of $50,000 to $99,999
- $500 bonus for contribution of $100,000 and more
|Open an Ally Invest account to enjoy all these benefits:
-Earn up to $3,500 cash bonus with deposit amount requirement
-$0 trades, $0.50 per contract
-LIVE Trading Platform & Mobile App: Stay on top of the market with live news/streaming quotes available across multiple devices the mobile app.
-Get a wide variety of investment products built with the do-it-yourself investor in mind PLUS in-depth research & market analysis tools to support all types of investment strategies
|Open an E*TRADE account with all these features:
-Earn $600 to $2,500 cash bonus with deposit amount requirement
- $0 per trade; $0.65 Options Contracts
-Turn volatility into opportunity and protect your positions with professional-grade options tools and analytics.
-Mobile Pro lets you track the markets and place trades anytime, anywhere – available on iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android
|Open a TD Ameritrade, a leader in mobile trading, for all these features:
-Earn $100 to $600 cash bonus with new Individual, Joint or IRA account
-Get commission-free trades for 60 days
-No platform fees: Never pay a fee to use our trading platforms.
-Requires $3,000 account funding within 60 days of account opening
-$0 commission on all equity trades
-Trade & invest how you want with a variety of investment choices.
-24/7 account support and free access to trading specialists.
-Great trading platforms and tools from web to mobile and their thinkorswim platform to help you execute.
State Farm will be purchasing Mutual Fund shares at NAV as the bonus for you. Consolidating retirement funds into a State Farm Mutual Fund IRA can make it easier to manage your savings, while expanding your funding options.
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
State Farm $500 IRA Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Traditional or Roth IRA
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $100K or more for the maximum bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least 12 months.
How To Earn StateFarm IRA Bonus:
- Contact Your Registered State Farm Agent: Your registered State Farm agent can help you open a Traditional or Roth IRA account if you don’t already have one, and help you determine which State Farm Mutual Funds to invest in, based on your retirement goals.
- Tell Your Plan’s Custodian You Want a Rollover or Transfer: If you’re moving funds from a previous retirement account, confirm that your funds are eligible, then request a rollover or transfer based on that plan’s requirements.
- Watch for Confirmation: When your funds are deposited, they’ll contact you to confirm.
- Get your Bonus: Your bonus, in the form of additional shares, will be bought and placed in your Mutual Fund IRA account. (In most cases, this will happen within two weeks.)
Make sure to fund the account with at least the required minimum net deposits within 90 days from the date that the first qualifying rollover or transfer purchase is received by State Farm Mutual Funds. Then keep your funding deposit at least for 12 months, otherwise State Farm may charge the account for the cost of the cash at its sole discretion. See our complete list of Brokerage Promotions for online brokers.
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.