State Farm is offering a $500 Mutual Fund IRA promotion good through June 30, 2016. Simply roll over, transfer or add to a new or existing Traditional or Roth IRA and you’ll receive up to $500 additional bonus shares in your account. The size of your bonus varies depending on the amount added.
- $200 bonus for contribution of $25,000 to $49,999
- $300 bonus for contribution of $50,000 to $99,999
- $500 bonus for contribution of $100,000 and more
State Farm will be purchasing Mutual Fund shares at NAV as the bonus for you. Consolidating retirement funds into a State Farm Mutual Fund IRA can make it easier to manage your savings, while expanding your funding options.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||2 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$50 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
State Farm $500 IRA Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Traditional or Roth IRA
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $100K or more for the maximum bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least 12 months.
How To Earn StateFarm IRA Bonus:
- Contact Your Registered State Farm Agent: Your registered State Farm agent can help you open a Traditional or Roth IRA account if you don’t already have one, and help you determine which State Farm Mutual Funds to invest in, based on your retirement goals.
- Tell Your Plan’s Custodian You Want a Rollover or Transfer: If you’re moving funds from a previous retirement account, confirm that your funds are eligible, then request a rollover or transfer based on that plan’s requirements.
- Watch for Confirmation: When your funds are deposited, they’ll contact you to confirm.
- Get your Bonus: Your bonus, in the form of additional shares, will be bought and placed in your Mutual Fund IRA account. (In most cases, this will happen within two weeks.)
Make sure to fund the account with at least the required minimum net deposits within 90 days from the date that the first qualifying rollover or transfer purchase is received by State Farm Mutual Funds. Then keep your funding deposit at least for 12 months, otherwise State Farm may charge the account for the cost of the cash at its sole discretion. See our complete list of Brokerage Promotions for online brokers.
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.