For all U.S. residents who purchased or leased one of the specific Subaru vehicles listed below, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Subaru Oil Burning Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, certain Subaru car models contain a defect which resulted in excessive oil consumption. Subaru does not admit any fault by agreeing to the settlement, but did so in order to avoid the further cost on ongoing litigation. Subaru has agreed to reimburse car owners and lessees who can prove that they suffered financially because of the alleged unreasonable amount of oil burning their cars required. So if you are a class member, file a claim by 10/1/2016 to receive your potential award!
Subaru Oil Burning Class Action Lawsuit:
- Subaru Oil Burning Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/1/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. residents who purchased or leased one of the specific Subaru vehicles listed below between 2011 and 2015.
- 2011-14 Forester (below VIN *529004)
- 2012-13 Impreza 4-Door (below VIN *033336)
- 2012-13 Impreza 5-Door Wagon (below VIN *886714)
- 2013 Crosstrek (below VIN *856139)
- 2013 Legacy (below VIN *048086)
- 2013 Outback (below VIN *321435)
- 2011-15 Forester (below VIN *543624)
- 2012-15 Impreza (below VIN *270253)
- 2013-15 Crosstrek (below VIN *270284)
- 2013-14 Legacy (all)
- 2013-14 Outback (all)
- Estimated Amount: Extended 8 year/100,000 Warranty and Oil Reimbursement
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Keith Yaeger, et al. v. Subaru of America Inc., et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-04490-JBS-KMW and Robert Tedesco, Jr., et al. v. Subaru of America Inc., et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-06317-JBS-KMW, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Subaru Oil Burning Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form and make sure that you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your name, address, phone number and vehicle ID number.
- Submit your claim by 10/1/2016 to receive your potential award!
If you are a U.S. residents who purchased or leased one of the specific Subaru vehicles listed above between 2011 and 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award (Extended 8 year/100,000 Warranty and Oil Reimbursement) from the Subaru Oil Burning Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, certain Subaru car models contained a defect that led to excessive oil consumption. So if you owned one of these vehicles, then file your claim by 10/1/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.