Available Nationwide, Navy Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus. Whether you’re a beginner looking to start your first IRA or you’re an experienced saver ready to consolidate your plans, Navy Federal Credit Union’s got the best IRA certificates for you. In addition, you will have access to an attractive CD rate of 3.75% APY when you open a new IRA CD.
To earn the bonus, you must fund the account with the opening balance of $100 within 45 days of account opening. Then the bonus will then be deposited into the account within 30 days of the qualifying opening deposit! The Individual Retirement Account is a great way to save up for your future!
Eligibility: Have been affiliated in any way with the Armed Forces, DoD, Coast Guard or National Guard. For more information please see the Membership Requirements.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$200 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
Navy Federal Credit Union Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: IRA
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: This must be your first IRA with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Closing Account Fee: Penalties apply for early withdrawals from the certificate, including any earned dividends.
How to Earn Navy Federal Credit Union $100 Bonus
- Open a new IRA plan from Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Deposit a minimum of $100 in the new IRA account no later than 45 days after account opening.
- Once funds have been deposited to the IRA, Navy Federal will credit the bonus directly into your new IRA account within 30 days.
Navy Federal Credit Union Account Features
- Tax-deferred Investment Earnings: With the IRA Money Market Account, customers will be able to build their earnings tax free! You won’t have to pay income taxes until you make withdrawals.
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA: Members will be able to choose a Traditional IRA account or a Roth IRA account! Both have many great benefits that best fit your needs.
Make sure to check out Navy Federal Credit Union to learn more about how you can earn a $100 with their IRA Certificate! I would opt for the Roth IRA as their benefits are a bit more flexible compared to the Traditional IRA Account. Both of the accounts are tax-deferred but with the Roth IRA Account there is not a specified age limit to allow or require contributions.
If you are interested in other promotions and offers, see our full list of Brokerage Bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!