If you’re a frequent flyer with American Airlines, the Citi American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card may be a great card for you! This card offers their holders a chance to 2x miles per $1 spent on American Airline purchases and at grocery stores as well as 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. These cash back rates can be all yours for no annual fee!
Additionally, there’s a limited time targeted bonus of 15,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles + $50 Statement credit for new card holders. Simply reach a spending requirement of $500 in the first 90 days of account opening. If you’re interested keep reading below to learn more about this card.
Citi American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card
- Earn 15,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2X AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X AAdvantage mile on all other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight purchases of drinks and snacks when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- There’s no limit to the number of AAdvantage miles you can earn
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- EMV Chip Technology: Enjoy global acceptance and enhanced security when you use your credit card at merchants that use chip enabled terminals to accept your payment.
- Citi® Cards with Apple Pay: Citi provides quick and easy payments. With a simple touch you can pay in-app or at over 200,000 stores with the latest iPhone, or in-app with an iPad. Plus, you’ll still enjoy all of the benefits that come with your Citi card when you use Apple Pay to check out.
- Citi Concierge: Citi Concierge helps you save valuable time with a staff of specially-trained experts who are ready to assist you with your travel, shopping, dining, entertainment and everyday needs.
- AAdvantage Award Travel: A total of 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles may be redeemed for round trip Main Cabin Continental U.S. / Canada MileSAAver awards.
If you fly with American Airlines frequently, this card is definitely worth consideration. Purchase future plane tickets with points earned from qualifying purchases like 2x miles per $1 spent on American Airline purchases and at grocery stores as well as 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
For a limited amount of time, they’re offering a targeted bonus of 15,000 AAdvantage Miles as well as a $50 credit statement. If you feel like this credit card wasn’t for you, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|