If you’re a frequent flyer with American Airlines, the Citi American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card may be a great card for you! This card offers their holders a chance to 2x miles per $1 spent on American Airline purchases and at grocery stores as well as 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases. These cash back rates can be all yours for no annual fee!
Additionally, there’s a limited time targeted bonus of 15,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles + $50 Statement credit for new card holders. Simply reach a spending requirement of $500 in the first 90 days of account opening. If you’re interested keep reading below to learn more about this card.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Citi American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card
- Earn 15,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2X AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X AAdvantage mile on all other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight purchases of drinks and snacks when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- There’s no limit to the number of AAdvantage miles you can earn
- No annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- EMV Chip Technology: Enjoy global acceptance and enhanced security when you use your credit card at merchants that use chip enabled terminals to accept your payment.
- Citi® Cards with Apple Pay: Citi provides quick and easy payments. With a simple touch you can pay in-app or at over 200,000 stores with the latest iPhone, or in-app with an iPad. Plus, you’ll still enjoy all of the benefits that come with your Citi card when you use Apple Pay to check out.
- Citi Concierge: Citi Concierge helps you save valuable time with a staff of specially-trained experts who are ready to assist you with your travel, shopping, dining, entertainment and everyday needs.
- AAdvantage Award Travel: A total of 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles may be redeemed for round trip Main Cabin Continental U.S. / Canada MileSAAver awards.
If you fly with American Airlines frequently, this card is definitely worth consideration. Purchase future plane tickets with points earned from qualifying purchases like 2x miles per $1 spent on American Airline purchases and at grocery stores as well as 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
For a limited amount of time, they’re offering a targeted bonus of 15,000 AAdvantage Miles as well as a $50 credit statement. If you feel like this credit card wasn’t for you, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|