Are you a frequent flyer? Looking for a new credit card? Consider signing up for the Citi® AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard because it is a great card to use on the every day occasion. You have the opportunity to earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. This card has no foreign transaction fee and $0 annual fee for the first year, then $99. If that wasn't enough, you can earn 2x miles for every $1 spent at restaurants, gas stations, and on eligible American Airlines purchases. Get the most out of your next adventure by signing up for this card and get perks for booking and flying!
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee
Table of Contents
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard:
- For a limited time, earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at gas stations
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at restaurants
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn a $100 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee for the first year, then $99
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Highlights:
- Double Miles on eligible American Airlines, Restaurants, and Gas Stations Purchases. Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on these purchases. Earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on other purchases.
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount. Earn an $100 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card. This could help you pay off your next flight!
- Reduced Mileage Awards Book your flights with American Airlines for up to 7,500 fewer AAdvantage miles! With the AAdvantage miles saved up, you could use it for another trip. Visit aa.com/reducedmileageawards for more information.
- No Annual Fee For The First Year& No Foreign Transaction Fees. As an added bonus, this card comes with no annual fee for the first 12 months of activation and then on, becomes $99. If you are traveling to a foreign country, there will be no foreign transaction fees when you make a purchase with the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Citi® AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard provides you with additional benefits such as 2x miles at restaurants, gas stations, and on eligible American Airlines Purchases, no annual fee for the first year, and much more. Book your next summer vacation with this card. On top of all that, you can get a 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles by using this card to spend $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. Do not wait any longer if you believe that this card is for you. If you are interested in more deals from Citibank, look at our list of Citibank Promotions and the full list of more credit card promotion to find the card that best fits you!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee