New Year’s Eve is coming soon and this year it’s going to even better with these food deals. If you’d like to score a discounted meal, then check out a participating restaurant using their store locator. Go grab your friends or family and ring in the New Year with some great food. With all these New Year’s Eve dinner savings, you’re going to be happy that calories don’t carry over.
If you’re planning on having a fun night on December 31, check out these deals to help you out! Below is a full list of participating stores in alphabetical order for New Year’s Eve Dinner Deals, Promotions, & Discounts, varies by store.
New Year’s Eve Dinner Deals, Promotions, & Discounts
- Bahama Breeze: Bahama Breeze has a New Year’s Eve Party starting at 9 pm. Get Legendary Island Cocktails for $2.19 (good all day on December 31, 2018). Enjoy live music, giveaways and an open bar. For more details see the Bahama Breeze New Years Eve website.
- Bob Evans: Feed a family of four for $20 on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day with the Bob Evans New Year’s special. The special is good from 3 pm to close on December 31 and January 1: Choose from 3 adult entrees priced at $9.99 each (beverage included) plus get free kids meals. Entree choices on the special $9.99 menu are Roasted Turkey and Dressing, Choice Sirloin, and Grilled Salmon. Then get a free kids meal with each adult entree. This means you can feed two adults and two kids (12 and under) for about $20. Bob Evans announced the special in This Email and on Facebook.
- Buca di Beppo: Buca di Beppo will be open until 10 PM New Year’s Eve and starting at 11 AM New Year’s Day. For more details and to make reservations for a casual, family-style Italian meal see Buca di Beppo New Year’s Eve.
- Dave & Buster’s: The Dave & Buster’s chain has game and dinner packages for families or adults to help you Eat, Drink, Play, Party and Ring in the New Year. Packages include a buffet, soft drinks & a Power Card to play in the Million Dollar Midway. Choose from family-friendly packages or late night packages at participating locations. CLICK HERE for more details or to purchase tickets. You can also find more details for your local Dave & Buster’s by visiting the Dave & Buster’s website and clicking on the Local Events tab.
- Denny’s: Denny’s never closes and will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. For the Denny’s nearest you see Denny’s Locations.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse: Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse is open early on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Hours vary by location but most locations open at 3 pm on New Year’s Eve and 4 pm on New Year’s Day. Fleming’s is serving from their regular Holiday menu. To view hours, menus and to make reservations see: Fleming’s Holiday Specials.
- Legal Sea Foods: Legal Sea Foods has a New Year’s Eve special for $85 per person at select locations. For details and to reserve a table, see Legal Sea Foods New Years Eve Party.
- Macaroni Grill: Macaroni Grill is serving a special New Year’s Eve menu starting at $25. For $25 per person get a soup or salad plus your choice of: Chicken Scaloppine, Chicken Parmesan, Shrimp Portofino, Grilled Salmon or Butternut Tortellacci. For $8 more upgrade to a Braised Lamb Shank or Osso Bucco. All selections come with a dessert choice of Tiramisu or Vanilla Gelato. For complete details see: Macaroni Grill New Year’s Eve menu.
- Maggiano’s Italian: Maggiano’s Italian GrillBahama Breeze has a New Year’s Eve dinner and special events at many locations. For the specials at your location see the Maggiano’s New Years Eve website.
- Main Event: Celebrate the last night of the year with your family at Main Event. On New Year’s Eve, guests will have the choice between all-you-can-play activities or all-you-can-play arcade games for only $10.95 per guest. Starting at 4pm, you choose from activities like bowling, laser tag or playing over 100 arcade games . No reservations required. For more detail see: New Year’s Eve at Main Event
- McCormick and Schmick’s: Most McCormick and Schmick’s seafood restaurants will be serving their regular menu on New Year’s Eve and then on New Year’s Day get signature Bloody Marys for $4. More details at McCormick and Schmick’s New Year’s Special. For the McCormick and Schmick’s nearest you, see McCormick and Schmick’s Locations.
- The Melting Pot: The Melting Pot fondue restaurants have a New Year’s Eve special each year. Menu and prices vary by location; a typical package that includes lobster or filet mignon, a champagne toast, salad and dessert is priced at about $90 per person. To view the menu and prices for your local establishment, select your location then click Our Events. As an example, here is the the New Year’s Eve dinner menu at Nashville, TN. Contact your local Melting Pot for details at your location.
- Mimi’s Cafe: Mimi’s Cafe has a 3 Course dinner special on New Year’s Eve. The special features your choice of a soup or salad, and your choice of 6 select entrees with a dessert of cheesecake or custard. Priced at $19.99 at most locations. Get house wines for $6. For more details contact your local Mimi’s Cafe.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Morton’s Steakhouse will be serving from their standard menu on New Year’s Eve. For more details and to reserve, visit the Morton’s Home Page.
- The Palm: The Palm restaurants have a New Year’s Eve special each year. This year get a Surf ‘n Turf dinner for two priced at $195 per couple. The dinner features a first course of salad, Lobster Bisque or Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, followed by a “Palm Classic” Surf and Turf for two to share: 4-pound Jumbo Nova Scotia Lobster and an 18-ounce Prime New York Strip or 12-ounce Filet Mignon. Also share a side and finish with a dessert of New York Cheesecake or Flourless Chocolate Cake. To view the complete menu and to make reservations see: The Palm New Year’s Eve Special. Offer is subject to supply and availability and valid is on 12/31/2018 only. Not available in Boston, Charlotte, Miami, Mexico City, or The Palm Bar & Grill at JFK Airport.
- Rock Bottom Brewery: Rock Bottom Brewery has a New Year’s Eve dinner special at select locations. For $45.95 per couple get your choice of any Starter, 2 Featured Entrées, and any Dessert. Featured entrées areMango Habanero Chicken, 10 oz Top Sirloin, and Bacon Mac ‘N Cheese. For more details see: New Year’s Eve Special.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Ruth’s Chris Steak House is featuring a Surf ‘n Turf Holiday Menu on New Year’s Eve. Prices start at $49.95. To view menu and to make reservations see: Ruth’s Chris New Year’s Eve Special.
- Shoney’s: Shoney’s will be open late on New Year’s Eve with its All You Care to Eat, Freshly Prepared Breakfast Bar at participating locations. Shoney’s Breakfast Bar will feature All You Care to Eat freshly-prepared eggs your way, sizzling bacon, home-style grits, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, fruit bar and more. Most of Shoney’s restaurants will also be open on New Year’s Day with its All You Care to Eat Freshly Prepared Food Bar during lunch and dinner featuring several “good luck” items including Black-Eyed Peas, Collards and Corn Bread. Shoney’s announced their New Year specials in This Press Release.
- Smith & Wollensky: Smith & Wollensky will be serving their full fall/winter menu on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. The fine dining chain will also have seasonal menu specials, Holiday “Cellar Steals” by the bottle and featured Holiday Wines By The Glass. To reserve or get more details, visit:Smith & Wollensky Holiday Schedule
- Waffle House: As they are every day, 24 hours a day, Waffle House will be open for New Year’s Eve and Day. Waffle House restaurants have been open on Christmas and New Year’s Day since 1955. For the Waffle House nearest you, see Waffle House Locations.
- Yard House: Yard House has a $36 three-course dinner special planned for New Year’s Eve. Selections for the fixed price dinner are: An appetizer: Poke Nachos, Fried Calamari, Lobster, Crab and Artichoke Dip, Spinach Cheese Dip; An entree: Parmesan Crusted Pork Loin, Skirt Steak Arrachera, Ginger Crusted Salmon, Lobster & Shrimp Agnolotti; and finish your meal with dessert: Mini Chocolate Souffle Cake, Mini Cheesecake Brulee, Mini Peach Apple Cobbler. See New Year’s at Yard House for the menu and more details.
Because its New Year’s Eve, these discounted meals and deal offers are good for today only! Feeling hungry? Check out these deals to help keep you full so that you can keep on having fun. So pick your favorites and hurry to take advantage of these promotions while supplies last. Like freebies? Check out how to Eat Free on your Birthday!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|