|Andrews FCU||5.00%||$1K||$100K||7-Month CD||Review|
|United FCU||5.00%||$500||---||6-Month Holiday Share Certificate Special||Review|
|The Vanguard Group Brokered CD||4.65%||$1K||---||4 to 6-month non-callable CD||Issued by NEBM|
|Fidelity Brokered CD||4.60%||$1K||---||6-month non-callable CD||Issued by BoC, MZTB, SAFB|
|Spectra Credit Union||4.44%||$5K||---||7-Month Share Certificate Special||Review|
|Merrick Bank||4.40%||$25K||$250K||6-Month CD||Review|
|My eBanc||4.39%||$100K||---||6-Month Jumbo Online Time Deposit||Review|
|Michigan State University Federal Credit Union||4.26%||$100K||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|Live Oak Bank||4.25%||$2.5K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Popular Direct||4.25%||$10K||---||6-Month Popular Direct CD||Review|
|Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union||4.09%||$500||---||6-11 Month CD||Review|
|First Internet Bank||4.07%||$1K||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|North American Savings Bank||4.03%||$5K||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.00%||$1||---||6-Month CD||Review|
Citi ThankYouSM Preferred Card is now offering 50,000 points – $500 in gift cards after $10,000 in purchases in a span of 12 months. The 50,000 ThankYou Point bonus is given in two parts. Your first 25,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $5,000 in purchases within 6 months of account opening. The second 25,000 bonus points after another $5,000 in purchases within the next 6 months.
- Spend $5K the first six months, get 25K bonus points.
- Spend another $5K after that, get another 25K bonus points.
Best part with the Citi ThankYouSM Preferred Card – 50,000 points – $500 in gift cards is there is no annual fee! Now that we know how to get the 50,000 bonus points, lets break down how much that is worth.
With 50,000 bonus points, you could cash in for:
- $500 in gift cards
- $500 in airfare
- $500 check towards your student loan
- $500 check towards your mortgage
For ThankYou points redemption options, visit ThankYou.com to see all available options. Usually, you could get $100 gift cards for 10,000 ThankYou (TY) points to retailers such as Walmart, Staples, Sears, Kohl’s, Gap, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Bath and Body Works, Bed Bath & Beyond, Cabelas, CVS Pharmacy, Land’s End, LL Bean, and many more.
If you prefer to get cash statement credit, the trade in is $50 for 7,500 points. I would rather get a $500 Walmart gift card and sell it on eBay or Craigslist for close to $475. A better option would be get a check mailed towards your mortgage payment or student loan for $500 with 50K points. The last option would be use your points to book a flight through the ThankYou Travel Center.
- Get 25,000 bonus ThankYou Points after you make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Earn an additional 25,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in purchases within the next 6 months. That’s a total of 50,000 bonus points in the first 12 months — good for $500 in gift cards!
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on all purchases
- Receive an anniversary bonus every year you’re a cardmember
- No expiration and no limit on the points you can earn
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more
- No annual fee*
So again, get 50,000 ThankYou Points which is the equivalent of $500 in gift cards or $500 to pay down your student loan or $500 to pay down your mortgage balance or $500 in airfare with absolutely no annual fee. The $500 credit card bonus is only for a limited time only, so sign up today!