Looking for a new travel credit card? Introducing the new Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard®.It offer several perks that frequent Amtrak customers will surely benefit from. This card offers 30,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of the account opening! This card is a terrific choice for flyers who want to earn unlimited 3 points per $1 spent on Amtrak purchases, including fares and on board purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on all other travel, and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else. Along with this, if you are traveling outside of the United States, you will not get charged with any foreign transaction fee. If you’re interested in what more the this card has to offer, see below!
Editor’s Note: This limited time welcome bonus offer should show up on the banner of the Amtrak main site. If not, scroll down to “Get a 30,000 Bonus Points Offer”.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.
Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards Card:
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 within 3 months; complimentary companion coupon, class upgrade, and day pass to Amtrak lounges at account opening
- 3x points per $1 spent on Amtrak purchases, including fares and onboard purchases; 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel; 1x point per $1 spent on everything else; 5% rebate on Amtrak redemption travel
- Automatic Amtrak Guest Rewards membership; 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) for every $5,000 spent in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs per year; companion coupon and class upgrade voucher with account renewal each year
- No foreign transaction fee; balance transfer 3% of the transferred amount ($10 minimum); cash advance 3% of the advanced amount ($10 minimum)
- $79 Annual Fee
Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards Card Benefits:
- Enjoy a complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a Single-Visit Station Lounge Pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan LoungeSM or First class lounges upon account opening
- $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims may only be filed by the accountholder against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Message and data rates may apply. Your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone.
- The FICO® Score Program is for educational purposes and for your non-commercial, personal use. This benefit is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO® Score available.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® is a decent travel card that has several perks and benefits that go along with it. Frequent Amtrak flyers are able to maximize their travels with this simple card. By simply signing, you could receive a 30,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. On top of that, start earning unlimited 3 points per $1 spent on Amtrak purchases, including fares and on board purchases, 2 points per $1 spent on all other travel, and 1 point per $1 spent on everything else. If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)