If you are a residents in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota, today just might be your lucky day! AnchorBank is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of AnchorBank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account and complete very simple requirements and fill out a referral form. Once all of the following requirements are met, you will both earn the $50 Bonus gift card and choose from among hundreds of merchants!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
AnchorBank Referral Information:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: WI, IL, IA, MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 or more
- Monthly Fee: $9.95, $14.95, $19.95 (waiveable)
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn AnchorBank Referral Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with AnchorBank, if you haven’t already.
- Next, spread the word of AnchorBank to your friends and family members.
- Your friend must then open up a new checking account and establish a minimum monthly direct deposit of $500 OR make 10 debit card transactions, not including ATM transactions, within 60 days of account opening.
- Once all of the requirements are met, your friend will need to complete the form on the referral page and click GO to register. Upon completion, you will receive an email invitation to choose a $50 Gift Card from among hundreds of merchants.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an AnchorBank, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join AnchorBank today to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of AnchorBank to your friends and family. Your friend must then open up a new checking account and meet simple requirements. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $50 Bonus! The more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.