Available for residents in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin, Associated Bank is offering a $175 bonus when you sign up for a new Wild Checking account by June 30, 2018. All you need to do to get started is open a new account with $100 dollars by the expiration date. Once you have the account, you’ll need to make three online bill payments OR add a direct deposit of $300 within 45 days of account opening. If you complete these requirements, you can expect to see a deposit of $150 into your account within 75 days. Simple as that and you’ll enjoy perks such as 15% discount on your purchases at The Hockey Lodge™ when you show your Wild checks or debit card. If you are interested, sign up today. Make sure you visit the HMB master list of Associated Bank Promotions for all of the latest Associated Bank bonuses!
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Associated Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Associated Bank Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Associated Checking or Associated Elite Checking
- Availability: IL, MN, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $11 or $25, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Customers with an Associated Bank checking account in the last six months, joint owners on an existing Associated Bank checking account and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open for 12 months or bonus will be forfeited
How To Earn Associated Bank Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from Associated Bank via online or in branch with an opening deposit of at least $100 by June 30, 2018.
- Within 45 days of account opening complete one of the following:
- Complete a minimum of 3 payments using online bill pay OR
- Have 1 direct deposit of $300 or more to your account
- Bonus will be deposited into their account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Associated Checking: Avoid $11 fee by completing any of the following:
- Direct deposit a total of $500 or more per statement cycle
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Hold $2,500 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances
- Be under the age of 24 and go paperless with eStatements
- Associated Elite Checking: Avoid $25 fee by maintaining $10,000 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances
For more information, check out Associated Bank Checking Comparison Chart.
Refer Our Readers To Earn $50 Bonus:
The $150 fine print mentioned cannot be combined with other offers, however there is a 50 Referral Bonus available. If you are interested, make sure you check out our Associated Bank Referral Review for more info and let us know if you can earn the referral bonus on top of your checking bonus, (YMMV). Feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you.
This is a great $175 checking bonus offer from Associated Bank that only requires you to open a new checking account to get started. Show your Wild pride every time you use your Wild checks or debit card to buy all your favorite hockey gear. You’ll have the option to choose and opt out for direct deposit if you go with the 3 online bill payments route and that will save you some time and hassle. Those of you who have banked with Associated Bank before, comment below and let us know how it went for you. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.