For residents of Kansas, Astra Bank is offering a $25 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account with a $25- $1,500 opening deposit depending on which account you choose to open. To earn the $25 bonus, you need to turn in your old checks and debit cards from another financial institution. Then you will earn the bonus! It’s that simple! Also, you’ll have access to great features such as no per check fees, free e-statements, free notary services, and more once you open your account! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must keep your account in good standing in order to receive your incentive.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Astra Bank $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Astra Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Simply Free Checking, 50+ Free Interest Checking, Easy Free Interest Checking, High Interest Checking
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25- $1,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $6, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing in order to qualify.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Astra Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying checking account from Astra Bank with a $25- $1,500 minimum opening deposit depending on which account you choose to open.
- Earn up to $25 cash for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Simply Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- 50+ Free Interest Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Easy Free Interest Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- High Interest Checking: Avoid the $6 monthly charge by maintaining the balance at $1,500 or more.
Make sure you check out Astra Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. If you’re able eligible for this offer then I would check it out! There are many checking accounts available that do not have a monthly fee and for the ones that do, it is easily waived. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.