For a limited time, you can order a new Asus X756UX 17.3″ Laptop for only $499.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Take control of day to day computing with this Asus notebook PC. Its Intel Core i5 processor and massive 12GB of DDR4 RAM deliver powerful performance for CPU-heavy multitasking, while its 1TB internal hard drive offers plenty of space for storing data. The 17.3-inch Full HD display of this Asus notebook PC provides a stunning visual experience. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Asus X756UX 17.3″ Laptop Specs:
- Intel Core i5 6200U 2.3GHz CPU
- 17.3″ 1920×1080 Full HD LED Display
- 1TB Hard Drive
- 12GB DDR4 Memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M GPU
- SuperMulti DVD/CD Burner
- Windows 10
- 2-Cell Battery
- 1x USB (Type-C)
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x HDMI
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new laptop. Perhaps give the Asus X756UX 17.3″ Laptop a shot! This product usually costs $799.99, but you can get it now for $499.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $300.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.