Find updated Atlanta Postal Credit Union promotions and bonuses here.
Currently, you can receive a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member to open a new account and meet the requirements below.
About Atlanta Postal Credit Union Promotions
At APCU, providing their members first-class service has always been their priority. They are a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative committed to helping hardworking people save money and prosper.
|Membership Eligibility: Membership is open to any family members related by blood, marriage, or adoption to active or retired employees of the below listed eligible companies, organizations, or associations. This means the following individuals are welcome to join: spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and in-laws of existing members. To learn more about eligibility, check out the full membership list.|
Atlanta Postal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
You can earn up to a $50 bonus when refer someone to open a qualifying checking account at Atlanta Postal Credit Union and set up a $100 deposit into a new primary savings account.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Primary Savings Account
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: $5.49-$6.00; waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Household Limit: None listed
(Expires December 31, 2022 )
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Have your friend fill our a referral form with your name on it
- After they have filled out referral form, have them open a Primary Savings account
- Deposit at least $100 into the account and APCU will match the $50 for you and your friend
- Membership eligibility and credit qualifications apply.
- The Atlanta Postal Credit Union (APCU) Online Referral Offer is available to APCU members in good standing.
- Employees of the Credit Union, members of the Board of Directors and Board Committees, and the immediate family members of each residing in a single household are not eligible.
- Estate Accounts are excluded from this offer.
- A referral code must be used at the time the new account is opened.
- Referral must be a new member to APCU.
- A minimum opening deposit of $5 is required to open a Primary Savings Account.
- However, a minimum opening deposit of $100 or more is required to earn the $50 Online Referral Bonus.
- Referral code expires 30 days after issuance.
- $50 Online Referral Bonus will be credited within one business day of account opening.
- The $50 Online Referral Bonus deposit will be withdrawn if the new account is closed within 90 days.
- All accounts are subject to APCU’s normal approval process.
- APCU reserves the right to disqualify any referrals in circumstances where APCU reasonably believes that referrals were not sent to APCU in good faith.
- The value of the referral bonus will be reported to the IRS, state or local tax authorities, if required by applicable law.
- The recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on this bonus item.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Participation in the Online Referral Campaign carries with it a certification from the referring member that the referring member personally knows the referee(s) and the referrer is not acting as an affiliate marketer for APCU.
- The referring member can earn a $50 Online Referral Bonus up to 20 online referrals in total.
- APY – Annual Percentage Yield.
- $50 minimum balance is required to obtain the APY. The APY may change quarterly.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Federally insured by NCUA
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Member Benefits Checking: $5.49, Make 15 electronic transactions per month and enroll in eStatements OR have a combined relationship balance of $20,000 (including deposits and loans) to waive
- Members Advantage Checking: $6.00, If you are student up to 24 years of age, or maintain a balance of $500 or more, or have an aggregate $100 or more direct deposit to checking to waive
Lastly, this promotion from Atlanta Postal Credit Union has been around for a while offering you an exceptional bonus with easy to meet requirements. However, don’t forget the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
*Check back at this page for updated Atlanta Postal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.