Available for qualified residents nationwide, Wells Fargo is having a targeted promotion where you can earn $200 bonus valid through January 15, 2019. To get this bonus coupon, you must be a new customer and visit a Wells Fargo ATM machine and use a debit card from another bank to withdraw cash.
Simply open any consumer checking account at your nearest Wells Fargo branch with the ATM offer and $25 minimum opening deposit to get started. After that, all you have to do within 105 days of opening the account is either complete 10 purchase/payment of at least $1 each with your new Wells Fargo Debit Card for three consecutive months.
Follow the ATM instructions with your non-Wells Fargo debit card provided below and try your luck for this targeted offer! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. For all of the latest Wells Fargo bonuses, be sure to visit our complete list of Wells Fargo Promotions.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program!
Editor’s Note: You must get the offer from a Wells Fargo ATM by using a non Wells Fargo debit card, so make sure you use a debit card with ATM fees reimbursement.
Wells Fargo $200 Bonus Information
- No Direct Link (Print off offer and visit a physical branch)
- Account Type: Everyday Checking, Select Checking, Portfolio Checking, Opportunity Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/15/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: None, in-branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
- American Express Serve
- Bank of America
- BECU ACH
- PenFed Trial Deposits
How to Earn Wells Fargo $200 Bonus
- Visit the nearest Wells Fargo ATM and withdraw cash with your non-Wells Fargo debit card (Note: ATM fees will vary depending on which bank you have)
- Upon completing your ATM transaction, a coupon should print out with the $200 offer
- To receive the $200 sign-up bonus, you must open a Wells Fargo checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by January 15, 2019.
- Within 105 days of account opening, make a minimum of 10 posted purchases/payments per month, of at least $1 each, with your new Wells Fargo Debit Card for three consecutive
- 10 posted debit card purchase/payments within first 45 days
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases/payments within the next 30 days
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases/payments within the last 30 days
- The 30 posted debit card purchases/payments must be from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer
- Once all requirements have been met, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account within 45 days.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments from your WF Everyday Checking account
- $500 or more qualifying monthly direct deposits
- Minimum daily balance of$1500
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
- Wells Fargo Preferred Checking: $15 monthly fee; The $15 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following:
- Minimum of $10,000 deposit balance
- $1000 or more qualifying direct deposits
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loan
- Wells Fargo Portfolio Checking:$30 monthly fee; The $30 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following:
- $25,000 or more in qualifying linked bank deposits (checking, savings, time accounts (CDs), FDIC-insured IRAs) OR
- $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked bank, brokerage (available through their brokerage affiliate Wells Fargo Advisors®), and credit balances (including 10% of mortgage balances; certain mortgages not eligible)
- Wells Fargo Opportunity Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following:you must meet one of the following:
- 10+ posted debit card purchases/payments
- Have qualifying direct deposits totaling $500
- $1,500 minimum daily balance, a linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card (for college students)
- $5 monthly service fee discount when the primary account owner is 17 to 24 years old.
If you live near a Wells Fargo, you should try your luck with this promotion, as it is a easy $200! This is a targeted offer so YMMV. Print off the coupon after following the ATM procedures and bring this offer to your local Wells Fargo branch to see if the offer will work for you! Let us know how this experience went for you by commenting below! If this bonus wasn’t for you, then be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Promotions.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!