For the frequent flyers that are looking to save more money on flights, definitely consider signing up for the Bank of America Spirit Airlines World Mastercard. This card offer several perks that Spirit travelers will love to take advantage of!
This card offers 30,000 bonus miles + $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase plus and after making at least $500 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date. Along with this, you could earn 2X miles for every $1 spent on everyday purchases.
There is no introductory annual fee for the first year but a $59 fee will apply thereafter. If you would like to know more about the Bank of America Spirit Airlines World Mastercard has to offer, see below!
Bank of America Spirit Airlines Mastercard Summary
- Earn 15,000 bonus miles after your first purchase
- Earn 15,000 bonus miles + $100 Statement credit after making at least $500 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date.
- Earn Double Miles on your everyday purchases
- No Blackout Dates on Award Tickets
- No Foreign transaction fee
- $59 Annual Fee
Bank of America Spirit Airlines Mastercard Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
|Best Credit Card Categories
|No Annual Fee
|No Foreign Transaction Fee
Frequent Spirit Airline flyers, the Bank of America Spirit Airlines World Mastercard is the perfect option for you. On top of the already cheap flight, you could be saving even more money with this card. The 30,000 bonus miles + $100 Statement credit applies after your first purchase and making at least $500 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date.
If that wasn’t enough for you, start earning 2X miles for every $1 spent all other purchases. Start earning miles faster towards your next vacation! If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.13% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review