Available to residents of Kansas and Missouri , Bank of Kansas City is offering you a chance to earn up to $250 in savings a year when you open a new checking and savings account.
To be eligible for this offer, simply open a checking and savings account, use your debit card and/or bill pay and with QuickSave, you automatically put something into your savings account. Plus, we will match a portion of those savings, up to $250 a year. Just tell Bank of Kansas City the amount you want to transfer to your savings account with each transaction and they’ll do the rest.
Stop by one of their convenient banking centers or call an ExpressBanker to get started today! Also, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Promotions to see all the latest bank bonuses that are currently available! Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: Bank of Kansas City is an owned by Mobank but some branches still operate under the name Bank of Kansas City.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Bank of Kansas City $250 Bonus Info
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of Kansas City Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account & Savings
- Availability: MO, KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5.95, 7.95, 10, 15 (waive-able)
- Additional Requirements: Need a checking & savings account & personal debit card.
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed.
QuickSave Program Information
Q. What exactly will the bank match?
A. During the first three months after enrollment in the QuickSaveSM program, we will match 100% of the QuickSaveSM transfers. Afterwards, we will match 5% of the QuickSaveSM transfers
Q. When will the bank match be awarded?
A. Each year the bank will automatically transfer the bank match award to the personal savings or money market account within 6-8 weeks after the QuickSaveSM enrollment anniversary date.
Earn Bank of Kansas City $250 Bonus
- Visit the nearest Bank of Kansas City branch or go online and open a new checking account with debit card.
- Use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online BillPay and you automatically put something into your savings with Quicksave. Tell BOKC how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50 and they’ll link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- Each night, BOKC will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Upon completion, you should receive a savings bonus of up to $250 at the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Advantage Checking Account: $15 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $10,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from Colorado State Bank and Trust Mortgage.
- Choice Checking Account: $7.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance in your Choice Checking account.
- Maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances.
- Total of $300 direct deposit (per statement cycle).
- Access Checking Account: $5.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Enroll in online statements.
- Use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals (ATM, Mobile, Online).
- Advantage 55 Checking Account: $10 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $5,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: Checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from BOKC Mortgage
Bank of Kansas City is currently having a promotion where you can earn a bonus of up to $250 when you open a new checking account. Remember, this bonus must also be reported to the IRS using Form 1099. Take advantage of this offer before it expires.
Please share your banking experience by commenting below! Also be sure to check out our full list of Bank Promotions for more wonderful promotions!
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.05%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||3.65%||Review|
|Patriot Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||2.70%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.30%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||3.10%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.00%||Review|
|MainStreet Bank No Penalty CD||$500||2.75%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 2.69%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||2.35%||Review|