Saving money has never been easier! BBVA offers Certificates of Deposit (CD) accounts that offer a phenomenal rate of up to % APY. In order to open a CD, you must have a minimum opening deposit of $500.
CD features include high interest rates, 24/7 online account access, and FDIC Deposit Insurance up to $250,000 per individual account holder.
BBVA Certificate of Deposit Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
Current BBVA CD Rates
How To Open A BBVA CD
- Visit BBVA
- Enter your info: They need your address, phone, email, and Social security number
- Fund your account: Open with as little as $500. You can transfer funds from an existing account or send a check.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email, then watch the mail for your welcome email.
Opening a BBVA CD is really straight forward and easy. As long as you follow the instructions how they tell you, you should be able to do this without any issues.
BBVA Contact Information
Since Discover Bank is all online-based, it provides customers with 24/7 customer service, easy to navigate, useful financial calculators an tools, along with money management tips and advice.
- Customer service: 1-800-266-7277
- Location: Nationwide (locator)
- Bank website: https://www.bbvausa.com/
- Headquarters: 15 South Twentieth Street Birmingham, AL, USA
BBVA CD Features
- Earn more with competitive online CD rates
- Choose from a variety of term options
- Pay no monthly Service Charge
- Enjoy risk-free investing, with FDIC-insurance up to applicable limits
- View the status of your CDs at any time with 24/7 online access
|BBVA Free Checking||Checking||Review|
When saving money, it’s always a smart idea to have some sort of investment. I recommend opening a BBVA CD account. BBVA makes it much easier to reach your goals and accumulate interest.
Don’t forget CD rates vary across region, be sure to see if you are getting the rate you are looking for! See our full list of Best CD Rates today!