Tired of constantly cleaning up with your heavy, slow vacuum cleaner? The future is now, so you can say goodbye to using your clunky outdated vacuum. Currently Ebay is offering a brand new Black and Decker Robotic Pet Vacuum for only $139.99 + free shipping when ordering online. This robot will go around your house and constantly vacuum up anything hiding in your carpet, and will even charge itself when it’s close to low battery! These things are in high demand and for good reason, so make sure to buy it soon while it’s on sale. If you miss this chance, come back to HMB for more hot deals.
Black and Decker Robotic Pet Vacuum Features:
- Extra-large dustbin holds 2X more pet hair and dirt than the competition, so you can clean more between empties
- Extra wide beater bar cleans more area per pass* than the leading robot vacuum in the market
- Lithium Ion battery optimizes performance with up to 90 minutes of runtime
- Conveniently program a cleaning schedule and control your vacuum with the BLACK+DECKER smartphone app
- LED top cover flashes troubleshooting alerts to display the source of errors or maintenance needs, eliminating guesswork
- AUTOSENSE automatically adjusts suction power from hard floors to carpet, so you get more power when you need it and long battery life
- Select from three cleaning modes to fit your needs: Spot Clean, Quick and Auto or choose manual drive for full control of the cleaning area
- Manual drive option provides full control over th ecleaning area
- Personalize the illuminated LED cover to match your color style
- Automatically docks and recharges, so it’s ready for the next cleaning
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.05%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||3.30%||Review|
|Patriot Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||2.70%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.30%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.15%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||3.10%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||3.00%||Review|
|MainStreet Bank No Penalty CD||$500||2.75%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 2.69%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||2.45%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||2.35%||Review|
Ebay is having a great deal on Black and Decker Robotic Pet Vacuum, and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you missed out! With an original price of $399.99, you’ll be saving 260$ when purchasing it for only $139.99! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).