If you were serving with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013 you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Gang Curfew Injunction Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the City of Los Angeles has served 26 gang injunctions with unconstitutional curfews on over 5,000 people. The defendants deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by August 14, 2020!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
California Gang Curfew Injunction CAL:
- California Gang Curfew Injunction Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, served with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the class action lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: CHRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ, ALBERTO CAZAREZ, individually and as class Representatives Vs.CITY OF LOS ANGELES, CARMEN TRUTANICH, CHARLES BECK, ALLAN NADIR, ANGEL GOMEZ Case 2:11-cv-01135-DMG-PJW United States District Court Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Gang Curfew Injunction Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by August 14, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Individuals that served with one or more gang injunctions on or before February 20, 2013 within the City of Los Angeles may be eligible for a potential award from the California Gang Curfew Injunction Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the City of Los Angeles has allegedly unconstitutional curfews on over 5,000 people. Specifically the the curfew is worded where it is required that people do not go outside unless they engage in unspecified “legitimate meetings or entertainment activities.” If you were in a gang injunction during that time simply file a claim for a potential award by August 14, 2020! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 18.74% - 27.49%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.