If you have purchased certain Canon USA printer models, you may be entitled to a $75 Canon voucher or up to $50 cash from the Canon Inkjet Printer Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing Canon of producing inkjet printers that contain a print head defect which makes them inoperable. According to the class action lawsuit, the problem after the one-year warranty has expired so Canon refuses to repair or replace the printer for free. The plaintiffs then allege that repairing the defect costs more than just buying a new printer. Canon continues to deny that there is any defect in the printers, but they have agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.13% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review
Eligible Canon Printer Models
- iP3600, iP4700, iP4820, iP4920
- iX6520, iX7000
- MG5120, MG5220, MG5320, MG6120, MG6220, MG8120, MG8220
- MP500, MP530, MP560, MP600, MP610, MP620, MP640, MP730, MP800, MP960, MP970, MP990
- MX700, MX712, MX850, MX860, MX870, MX882, MX892, MX7600
- PRO9000MKII, PRO9500MKII
Canon Inkjet Printer Class Action Lawsuit:
- Canon Inkjet Printer Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/7/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased a brand new Canon Printer from either Canon USA or one of its authorized printer resellers or a refurbished printer directly from Canon USA. Your printer model must be included in the list above.
- Estimated Amount:Class Members may choose between a cash payment of up to $50 or a voucher valued at up to $75 redeemable at the online Canon store. For those Class Members with print head issues only, Canon has also agreed to extend the original, one-year warranty for an additional nine months.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members must submit the following information with their Claim Forms:
- A copy of an invoice, receipt or other documentation reflecting the purchase of your Canon printer.
- Proof that you incurred an out-of-pocket expense for the specific purpose of remedying a print head issue: A copy of an invoice, receipt or other documentation reflecting that you paid to have your printer repaired to resolve the issue; or you purchased a new print head or a replacement printer because of a print head issue experienced by your printer.
- NOTE: If Canon USA’s records reflect that you registered your printer with Canon USA at the time of purchase (and, in any event, prior to Feb. 18, 2015), you are excused from this requirement. However, you still will be required to provide proof satisfying the second requirement.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Canon Inkjet Printer Litigation, Case No. 2:14-cv-03235, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Consumers that have purchased a defective Canon Inkjet Printer can get a $75 Canon voucher or $50 cash from the Canon Inkjet Printer Class Action Lawsuit. If you have had to deal with repairs or maintenance issues for an eligible Canon printer, you should definitely file a claim as long as you have the proper documents. Hurry and get your things together before 12/7/2015. You may be qualified for other Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).