If you are interested in a new credit card made for frequent flyers, definitely consider the Citi® AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard because you can earn easy miles while traveling around the world.
You have the opportunity to earn 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles after $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening.
This card has the annual fee for the first year waived but then has a $99 annual fee thereafter. This card could be used for every day purchases as well because you could earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on purchases. Get the most out of your next adventure by signing up for this card and get perks for booking and flying!
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Summary
- Earn 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $4,000 in purchases within the first 4 months of account opening
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at restaurants and gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee for the first 12 months, $99 annual fee after
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Benefits
- First checked bag free: First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions
- Preferred boarding: Preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
- $125 American Airlines flight discount: Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your card membership year and renew your card
- Authorized user: Add authorized users to your account at no additional charge
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Citi® AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard provides you with additional benefits such as In-flight discount, preferred boarding, no annual for the first year, and much more. Sign up and book a nice vacation with this card.
On top of all that, you can get a 65,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles by using this card to spend $4,000 within the first 4 months of account opening. If you are interested in more deals from CitiBank, check out our list of Citibank Promotions and the full list of more Credit Card Bonuses to find the card that best fits you!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|