Centurion Lounge is expanding their locations into the program allowing travelers to receive free complimentary cocktails, hot food, and a day spa. The most recent addition to DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport) located in Terminal B is the DFW Centurion Lounge.
From 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM daily, cardholders can enjoy full premium bar with specialty cocktails developed by Centurion lounge mixologist Jim Meehan, and wines handpicked by Centurion Lounge wine director Anthony Giglio, including seasonal wine flights, fresh, locally-inspired cuisine designed by James Beard Award-winning chef Dean Fearing, complimentary spa therapies from Exhale and semi-private, and dedicated work area with high-speed Wi-Fi. Centurion members may enter with up to two guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, and children under 18) at no additional charge.
Editor’s Note: The only way to have access to the Centurion Lounge is to simply have an amex platinum card such as The Business Platinum® Card from American Express or The Platinum Card® from American Express. These cards come with Centurion Lounge. They cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you or immediate family.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Enjoy a free full premium bar, free buffet, day spa and more. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order. The cardholder may only register 2 Guests per visit or immediate family.
How To Locate
The Lounge is located in Terminal D, across from Gate D12, on the mezzanine. The Lounge can be reached from any other terminal via the Skylink train.
Terms & Additional Information
- Platinum Card Members have unlimited complimentary access to all locations of The Centurion Lounge.
- Gold Card and Green Card Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account are not eligible for complimentary access.
- Card Members may bring up to two (2) companions into
- The Centurion Lounge. To access The Centurion Lounge, the Card Member must present The Centurion Lounge agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and a government-issued I.D. Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied.
- Card Members will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies.
- A Card Member must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or legal guardian.
- For locations with a self-service bar, the Card Member must be of legal drinking age in the location’s jurisdiction to enter without a parent or legal guardian. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.
Relax with a complimentary bar, day spa and more while waiting for your next flight at DFW, definitely stop by and take advantage of this Centurion Louge perk. Keep up with the latest Centurion Lounge offerings! If you’re interested in more credit cards and their benefits, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions.