Education Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account. After opening the new account, you must sign up for a direct deposit. Remember that you have to also open a share account to become a member and make initial deposits for both accounts. Some of the features you’ll enjoy while banking with Education CU are free web bill pay, free TouchTone teller, unlimited check writing, and much more! Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it’s too late.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Education CU $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- Education Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any personal checking and a share account.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Both accounts require a $25 deposit.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. Must be at least a $25 monthly DD.
- Monthly Fee: Different accounts have different fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Education CU Bonus:
- Open any personal checking account and a share account with Education Credit Union.
- Make the initial deposit of $25 for each account.
- Establish a direct deposit of at least $25 monthly.
- Enjoy your new bonus!
How to Avoid Monthly
- No Service Charge: No monthly fee.
- Dividend Interest Bearing: There is a $6 monthly fee but can be waived if a balance of $900 is not maintained.
- Red Apple Checking: There is a $6.59 monthly fee but can be waived if a balance of $100 is maintained.
If you live in Texas and are looking for a new bank bonus, then be sure to check out Education Credit Union. You’ll need to open both a checking and a share savings account to be eligible. Remember to also sign up for the direct deposit. I recommend opening the No Service Charge checking account because there is no monthly fees associated with the account. If you are looking for a different bank bonus, then be sure to check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Education Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.