Find an updated list of First Entertainment Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $150 checking bonus when you open a qualifying account and meet the certain requirements. This bank bonus has no direct deposit requirement!
About First Entertainment Credit Union Promotions
Headquartered in Hollywood, First Entertainment Credit Union is the 33rd largest credit union in the state of California and the 200th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1967 and has grown to 219 employees and 89,159 members at 9 locations.
|Eligibility: Membership in First Entertainment Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in Los Angeles County, California and to employees and retirees of companies served by First Entertainment. See current membership details.|
I’ll review the current First Entertainment Credit Union Promotions below.
First Entertainment Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
For Warner Bros Discovery and Sony Pictures Studio Employees, First Entertainment Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new Checking and Savings account.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Availability: CA. Warner Bros Discovery and Sony Pictures Studios Employees Only (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No. But set recurring deposits 3x of at least $1K.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None
(Expires December 31, 2022)
Here’s for Sony Studios Employees link.
Editor’s Note: You can earn up to $600 with Credit Card, Term Certificate, and Loan.
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To earn the $150 bonus:
- Open new checking account with promo code NEWMEMBER600
- Set recurring monthly deposits at least 3 months of $1,000 or more and enroll in eStatements.
- New members must open a First Entertainment Credit Union Value Checking, Advantage Checking, or Teen Checking Account with at least $1.00 or more.
- Offer not valid for business checking accounts. The checking account must remain open for a minimum of 90 days. Member must enroll in eStatements within Digital Banking within 90 days of account opening.
- New recurring deposits must occur at least once a month into any checking account of which the member is the primary account owner. The monthly recurring deposit amount must be a minimum of $1,000 to receive the $150 bonus.
- First deposit of $1,000 or more must take place within 30 calendar days of new membership opening.
- At least three-monthly recurring deposits must be completed within 90 calendar days of membership open date for a total deposit amount of $3,000 or more.
- Monthly recurring deposits accepted from ACH, Mobile Deposits, ATM check deposits, Zelle®, and PayPal transactions.
- The bonus will be credited to your savings account within thirty (30) days following the satisfaction of the requirements.
- Offer does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts and/or existing members with checking accounts.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Value Checking: $6 monthly fee, waived if enrolled in Estatements.
- Advantage Checking: $8 monthly fee, waived if daily checking balance is $1,000 or aggregate of $4,000.
- Teen Checking: None
- Business Essential Checking: $16 monthly fee, waived with a Minimum Average Daily Balance of $1,000
- Business Advantage Checking: $22 monthly fee, waived with a Minimum Average Daily Balance of $5,000
Make sure you check out First Entertainment Credit Union to learn more about the bonus promotions. If you reside near a branch, then I would take a look! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this bank doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*Check back for updated First Entertainment Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.