Find an updated list of Fitzsimons Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Typically, they offer bonuses that range from $100 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Fitzsimons Credit Union Promotions
Fitzsimons Federal Credit Union is headquartered in AURORA, Colorado and was established in 1955. Since then they have opened 3 locations, offer CD rates that are 2X the national average, and they boast an A health rating.
If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 302075458
- Customer Service: 303-340-3343
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in Aurora, Watkins, Bennett, Strasburg or eastern Centennial; be active or retired military; be a family member of those who meet the above criteria; or you or a family member work for any of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs).
See current membership details
While they have generous bonuses, Fitzsimons Credit Union doesn’t have great rates Savings and Money Marketing. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the offers below.
Fitzsimons Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account and meet the requirements, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Bring this coupon to Fitzsimons Credit Union or enter 100COUPON as the promotion code when opening an account online
- Open a checking account with a debit card
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500/month total
- Bill Pay
- Account Transfers
- Text Alert Reminders (to your cell phone)
- Email Alert Reminders
- Spending & Saving Reports
- Secure Communication Support Center
- Instant Decision Loan Application
- Mobile Banking with remote deposit capture
- None Listed
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening.
- $100 is considered a bonus and may be reported on IRS Form1099. Estimated value of bonus is $100
- Fitzsimons Credit Union reserves the right to reclaim bonus if the checking account closes prior to six (6) months from opening
- New member must not have had a previous relationship with Fitzsimons Credit Union to receive offer
- Offer can be modified or substituted at any time without notice
Make sure you check out Fitzsimons Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not.
Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our sites better!
*Check back at this page for updated Fitzsimons Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.