GE Capital Bank has a nationwide Online Savings Account with a 1.05% APY Rate. As long as you maintain a balance of $1 to $1,000,000, you can earn at this high rate. If you’re looking to earn interest with a simple account that features no minimum deposit fees or transaction fees, sign up today! You can also use their online savings calculator to see how much you can save.
GE Capital Bank Online Savings Account:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Rate: 1.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- No minimum deposit- You can open your account with as little as $1 and still continue to earn at a rate of 1.05% APY. Obviously, you would want to deposit more money than that, but you can see how easy it is to open an account with this bank.
- No transaction fees- GE Capital Bank allows you to move money between your accounts without having to worry about any transaction fees, allowing you to earn as high of a return as you can on your investment.
- Multiple ways to access your money- There are three ways to move funds in and out of your account: electronic transfer, wire transfer, and deposit by check. You can transfer money using your phone or by accessing your online account. You can also call to perform a wire transfer or mail in a check.
- FDIC insured- Your funds will be FDIC insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Sign up with GE Capital Bank and take advantage of their great offer of a 1.05% APY for the Online Savings Account. Enjoy this rate and other great features like maximum FDIC insurance, no minimum deposit fees, no transaction fees, and no monthly fees. Find all the best bank rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|