For qualified residents of Illinois, Geneva Bank & Trust is offering $150 bonus when you open qualifying Total Access Checking and Statement Savings accounts good through December 31, 2018. To earn the first $100 bonus, you must open a Total Access Checking with $100 minimum opening deposit, enroll in eStatements, and complete a direct deposit within 2 months. For the remaining $50, you must open a new Statement Savings account with $1,000 in new money, maintain that balance for a month, and complete a direct deposit within 3 months. With accounts with Geneva Bank & Trust, you can enjoy features such as online and mobile banking, remote deposit, online bill pay, and so much more!
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Additionally, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: You must have received a direct mailer to be eligible for this promotion. (YMMV)
Credit goes to Vicki for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Geneva Bank & Trust $150 Bonus Info:
- No Direct Link to Offer
- Geneva Bank and Trust $150 Bonus Mailer PDF
- Account Type: Total Access Checking & Statement Savings
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100 for Total Access Checking
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How To Earn Geneva Bank & Trust $150 Bonus:
- For the first $100, open a Total Access Checking account from Geneva Bank & Trust with $100 minimum opening deposit by December 31, 2018.
- Enroll in eStatements and have a direct deposit within 2 months
- To get the remaining $50, open a Statements Savings Account with $1,000 in new money
- Set up a direct deposit within 3 months
- Keep the accounts open and in good-standing
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Total Access Checking: There are no monthly maintenance fees
Statement Savings: $10, can be waived with $200 minimum daily balance
Make sure you check out Geneva Bank & Trust to learn more about the $150 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.