Spokane Teachers Credit Union is giving you a chance to earn $100 when you sign up for a new personal checking account and set up direct deposit by October 31, 2016. Once you have an account, you just need to set up a direct deposit of at least $250 per month and maintain it for at least two consecutive months. You can notify the bank after two consecutive months for your $100 bonus.
Eligibility: STCU membership is available to anyone that lives, works, worships, or goes to school in the state of Washington or North Idaho (Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, or Shoshone counties). The credit union has 19 locations in Washington and Idaho.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Spokane Teachers CU Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Spokane Teachers Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: WA, ID (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must receive direct deposit of $250 or more for two consecutive months.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn STCU Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from Spokane Teachers Credit Union by October 31, 2016.
- Set up a monthly direct deposit of $250 or more for your account
- Continue to receive your direct deposit for at least two consecutive months.
- Once you have received the two direct deposits, you must notify the credit union in order to receive your bonus.
If you live in the Northwest, you might be interested in this offer from Spokane Teachers Credit Union. As long as you open a new checking account and set up a direct deposit, you can earn a $100 bonus! Those of you who have banked with STCU before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)