Is visiting Japan on your bucket list? Well luckily you have a chance to scratch that off the list since Air Canada is offering great deals on flights from Los Angeles, CA to Nagoya, Japan starting from $571 round-trip! This is your chance to visit a popular destination without costing you an arm and a leg. Check out the Nagoya Castle, the Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens and more. Don’t hesitate and book your flight now because a deal like this is sure to sell out quickly!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Los Angeles to Japan
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles, CA to Nagoya, Japan starting at $571
- Departure: August 22nd, 2018
- Return: August 29th, 2018
|Chicago, IL (ORD)||San Francisco, CA (SFO)|
- Valid: Valid for travel from late August – November
Get Los Angeles/Japan Flight Deals
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is your chance to treat yourself to a nice vacation to Nagoya, Japan with Air China! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a world famous city! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.