For Florida School District employees whose W-2 data was compromised as a result of the January 2017 data disclosure, then you are eligible for Up to $500 and identity theft monitoring from the Manatee County, Florida School District Employee Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Florida School District employees W-2 data was compromised. Manatee County denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 10/18/2019 to receive your potential award!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Manatee County Lawsuit:
- Manatee County Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/18/2019
- Who’s Eligible: All current and former Manatee County, Florida School District employees whose W-2 data was compromised as a result of the January 2017 data disclosure.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $500
- Proof of Purchase: Documentary proof of monthly costs associated with identity theft monitoring is required for award (1).Proof of a false tax return is required for award (3)(a).Proof of a fraudulent IRS tax transcription request is required for award (3)(b).Documentation of fraudulent activity is required for award (3)(c).Reasonable documentation is required for award (3)(d).
- Case Name & Number: Albert, et al. v. School Board of Manatee Country Florida, Case No. 17-CA-004113, in the Circuit Court of the Twelfth Judicial Circuit in and for Manatee County, Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Manatee Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 10/18/2019 to receive your potential award!
For all current and former Manatee County, Florida School District employees whose W-2 data was compromised as a result of the January 2017 data disclosure, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Manatee County Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Manatee county located in Florida etc etc . So if you are eligible, file a claim by 10/18/2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.