Available for Connecticut residents, Liberty Bank is offering 1.50% APY when you open a Max Money Market Account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $500, and you should be good to go. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.50% rate on balances up to $100,000. Once you’ve accomplished everything, you have access to many features such as online and mobile banking, a bank switch kit, and an ATM locator! If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in having a personal checking account with Liberty Bank as well, be sure to check out our Liberty Bank Checking Review for more details. For any residents that are also local business owners as well, Liberty Bank has also provided another promotion for their Business Checking Account, so be sure not to miss out on this amazing deal!
Liberty Bank Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Max Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.50% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: $100,000
- Availability: Connecticut (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC, insured up to $250,000
How to Earn Liberty Bank Rates:
- Open a Max Money Market account from Liberty Bank with an opening deposit of $500.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $0.01, enroll in online banking, and agree to electronic-only statements.
- APY is guaranteed until 12/31/2018.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01 to $100,000||1.50% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Guaranteed APY for an entire year
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Free online and mobile banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Liberty Bank. When you open a Max Money Market account you can earn a 1.50% APY! This rate is great for all balances up to $100,000. The APY is guaranteed for an entire year, so you’ll have plenty of time to grow and invest. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)