For St. Joseph’s & Candler employees, MembersFirst Credit Union is offering each a $50 bonus when you refer your co-worker to also become a member of MembersFirst Credit Union. Have them open a Direct Deposit checking account and present their completed member referral coupon. After their first direct deposit is credited, you both with receive a $50 bonus. If you are enjoying this hassle-free way to handle your money, then check this promotion out and share it with your co-worker to earn $50!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
MembersFirst Credit Union $50 Referral:
- Sign up Offer
- MembersFirst Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Direct Deposit checking account
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn MembersFirst Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a co-worker to MembersFirst Credit Union with the member referral coupon.
- Have your co-worker present the coupon when they open a Direct Deposit checking account.
- Each of you will earn $50 when their first direct deposit is credited.
- The referring member’s account must be in good standing with the credit union.
- The new member must open a new Direct Deposit checking account and complete the referral coupon.
- Once direct deposit is set up and credited, you each will earn $50.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a MembersFirst Credit Union feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You and your co-worker can receive a $50 bonus when you refer co-workers to MembersFirst Credit Union and as many times as you’d like to earn your rewards! Be sure to mention there are no minimum balance requirements, no monthly fees and free online services. Remember to comment below and share your experience whether it’s hard pull or soft pull! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.