Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union is giving residents of Michigan a chance to earn $75 when they sign up for a new personal checking account and set up direct deposit by October 31, 2016. As long as you sign up for direct deposit when you open your account, you can expect to receive your bonus within 60 days of account opening. Just keep in mind that this offer is only available for new checking accounts.
Eligibility: Kellogg Community FCU membership is available to people who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses or other legal entities located in, Allegan County, Barry County, Berrien County, Branch County, Calhoun County, Cass County, Ionia County, Kalamazoo County, Kent County, St. Joseph County, Montcalm County, Muskegon County, Newaygo County, Ottawa County, and Van Buren County, Michigan.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $450 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account online and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through November 30, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Kellogg Community FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must sign up for direct deposit when you open your account.
- Monthly Fee: $0 for Classic Checking
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn KCFCU Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union by October 31, 2016.
- Open your account with at least $100 opening balance.
- Sign up for direct deposit when you open your account.
- You should receive your bonus within 60 days of account opening.
If you live in Michigan, you might be interested in this offer from Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union. As long as you open a new checking account and set up a direct deposit, you can earn a $75 bonus! Those of you who have banked with Kellogg Community FCU before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!