National Pretzel Day lies on April 26, 2019. This day is in celebration of the innovative and delicious snack, the pretzel. The name pretzel actually comes from the word “pretiola” or “little rewards.” Did you know that the average American consumes about 1.5 pounds of pretzels per year.
The first pretzel to journey to America is thought to have come over on the Mayflower. It’s one of the most popular snacks that America has stuck with for centuries. For this special holiday, you can earn free pretzels or discounts! We have listed several options for you guys to try out. Let us know if we missed a location or deal!
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.05%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||3.65%||Review|
|Patriot Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||2.70%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.30%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.15%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||3.10%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.05%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.00%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||3.00%||Review|
|MainStreet Bank No Penalty CD||$500||2.75%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 2.69%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||2.45%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||2.35%||Review|
National Pretzel Day Promotions
- Auntie Anne’s: Through April 28th, head to AuntiAnnies.com or visit their Pretzel Perks Mobile App where they are offering BOGO Free Original or Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel with any pretzel purchase!
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels: has a free jumbo soft pretzel when you donate at least $1 to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund (IFHF). The chain announced the annual giveaway on the Ben’s Pretzels Blog.
- Philly Pretzel Factory: get one free pretzel per person with no purchase necessary!
- Pretzelmaker: has a special deal for National Pretzel Day that will get you a free salted or unsalted pretzel. You’ll need to download and sign up for their mobile app.
- Wetzel Pretzel: you’ll get a free original pretzel. No purchase necessary! April 26, 2019 only!
- World of Beer: has a BOGO on pretzels to celebrate National Pretzel Day. Good for Loyalty Members only. Buy any German Pretzel on April 26 and get a FREE German Pretzel.
Come grab a delicious pretzel soon because National Pretzel Day is on April 26, 2019! This delicious holiday is in celebration for one of America’s favorite snack, the Pretzel. We have listed several opportunities for you to earn a free pretzel or even discounts that you can utilize.
Fun Fact: pretzels without salt are called “baldies”. HMB has you covered on delicious food deals. Let us know where you’ll be getting pretzel or if we have missed out on some deals! Don’t forget to check out birthday freebies, or restaurant gift cards!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review