There’s nothing better than cash if you want the flexibility to choose where to use the rewards you earn. The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card offers $200 bonus cash back when you spend $2,000 within 90 days of account opening.
* The Credit Union cashRewards is issued by Navy Federal Credit Union. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal & $100 back as a statement credit after $2,000 spend.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Navy Federal CU cashRewards Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get $200 bonus cash back when you spend $2,000 within 90 days of account opening.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Learn more at Navy Federal)
Navy Federal CU cashRewards Bonus
Earn $200 bonus cash back when you spend $2,000 within 90 days of account opening.
Navy Federal CU cashRewards Credit Card Benefits
- Collision Damage Waiver. With your Navy Federal Visa® Card, you automatically have Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card. The CDW coverage is secondary to any other applicable insurance or coverage available to you. Coverage includes physical damage and theft of the rental vehicle, reasonable towing charges, valid loss-of-use charges imposed by the auto rental company, as well as your deductible and any other eligible amounts not covered by other insurance. Only you, as the primary renter of the vehicle, and any additional drivers permitted by the auto rental agreement are covered.
- Cell Phone Protection Coverage. Your Navy Federal Credit Card can provide extra protection for up to three of your cell phones. Simply pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Navy Federal Visa®.
- FICO® Score: Your FICO Score is calculated from the details in your credit report, including your credit history and record of past payments. The score is made available to lenders, landlords and others to assess if you’re a good financial risk. Using this feature isn’t reported to the credit bureaus and won’t affect your score.
- Visa Signature Benefits: Get access to Travel Accident Insurance, Fraud Monitoring and Notification, Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement, Roadside Dispatch, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and more!
The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card is currently offering a great cash back bonus has no limit or expiration on your rewards so you’ll never have to worry.
On top of that, no balance transfer fee, no foreign transaction fees, no cash advance fees, and no annual fees. However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.