There’s nothing better than cash if you want the flexibility to choose where to use the rewards you earn. The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card offers 1.5% cash back on purchases and no rewards limit or expiration.
If you’re looking for a fantastic every card that offers cash back, then definitely consider the Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card. To be eligible for the $150 cash back bonus, you must make $2,000 or more in net purchases within 90 days of account opening.
With no annual fee, this card is definitely worth considering signing up for. The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card is a solid choice for those who are looking for cash back for your everyday spending. If this card interests you in the slightly, continue reading below!
* The Credit Union cashRewards is issued by Navy Federal Credit Union. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
|Bonus Available||Get $150 bonus cash back after you spend $2,000 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening.|
|*Bonus Value||$150 Bonus Cashback|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
- No rewards limit
- No reward expiration
- No balance transfer fee and cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Take advantage of the Amtrak Guest Rewards’ $150 Bonus Cash offer, to qualify for the offer you need to charge at least $2,000 or more within 90 days of opening a new cashRewards card from Navy Federal Credit Union.
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
- Collision Damage Waiver. With your Navy Federal Visa® Card, you automatically have Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card. The CDW coverage is secondary to any other applicable insurance or coverage available to you. Coverage includes physical damage and theft of the rental vehicle, reasonable towing charges, valid loss-of-use charges imposed by the auto rental company, as well as your deductible and any other eligible amounts not covered by other insurance. Only you, as the primary renter of the vehicle, and any additional drivers permitted by the auto rental agreement are covered.
- Cell Phone Protection Coverage. Your Navy Federal Credit Card can provide extra protection for up to three of your cell phones. Simply pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Navy Federal Visa®.
- FICO® Score: Your FICO Score is calculated from the details in your credit report, including your credit history and record of past payments. The score is made available to lenders, landlords and others to assess if you’re a good financial risk. Using this feature isn’t reported to the credit bureaus and won’t affect your score.
- Visa Signature Benefits: Get access to Travel Accident Insurance, Fraud Monitoring and Notification, Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement, Roadside Dispatch, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and more!
Earn 1.5% cashback on purchases and you can start redeeming rewards as soon as you earn them!
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees.
The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card is currently offering a $150 cash back bonus has no limit or expiration on your rewards so you’ll never have to worry.
On top of that, no balance transfer fee, no foreign transaction fees, no cash advance fees, and no annual fees. However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
If you’re looking for better rewards, good examples include the following: Chase Freedom® card, HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card, Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card, and the American Express Cash Magnet® Card.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $200 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
The American Express Cash Magnet® Card offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 or more in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on your purchases; your cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
The card has no annual fee. (See Rates & Fees).
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|