There’s nothing better than cash if you want the flexibility to choose where to use the rewards you earn. The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card offers 1.5% cash back on purchases and no rewards limit or expiration.
If you’re looking for a fantastic every card that offers cash back, then definitely consider the Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card. To be eligible for the $250 cash back bonus, you must make $2,500 or more in net purchases within 90 days of account opening.
With no annual fee, this card is definitely worth considering signing up for. The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card is a solid choice for those who are looking for cash back for your everyday spending. If this card interests you in the slightly, continue reading below!
* The Credit Union cashRewards is issued by Navy Federal Credit Union. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
|Bonus Available||Get $250 bonus cash back after you spend $2,500 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening.|
|*Bonus Value||$250 Bonus Cashback|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
- No rewards limit
- No reward expiration
- No balance transfer fee and cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
- Collision Damage Waiver. With your Navy Federal Visa® Card, you automatically have Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) coverage when you rent a car for 15 days or less and pay for the rental with your covered rewards card. The CDW coverage is secondary to any other applicable insurance or coverage available to you. Coverage includes physical damage and theft of the rental vehicle, reasonable towing charges, valid loss-of-use charges imposed by the auto rental company, as well as your deductible and any other eligible amounts not covered by other insurance. Only you, as the primary renter of the vehicle, and any additional drivers permitted by the auto rental agreement are covered.
- Cell Phone Protection Coverage. Your Navy Federal Credit Card can provide extra protection for up to three of your cell phones. Simply pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Navy Federal Visa®.
- FICO® Score: Your FICO Score is calculated from the details in your credit report, including your credit history and record of past payments. The score is made available to lenders, landlords and others to assess if you’re a good financial risk. Using this feature isn’t reported to the credit bureaus and won’t affect your score.
- Visa Signature Benefits: Get access to Travel Accident Insurance, Fraud Monitoring and Notification, Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement, Roadside Dispatch, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and more!
Earn 1.5% cashback on purchases and you can start redeeming rewards as soon as you earn them!
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees.
The Navy Federal Credit Union cashRewards Credit Card is currently offering a $100 cash back bonus has no limit or expiration on your rewards so you’ll never have to worry.
On top of that, no balance transfer fee, no foreign transaction fees, no cash advance fees, and no annual fees. However, if this credit card promotion is not for you, check out our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
(Visit NavyFederal.org to learn more about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
If you’re looking for better rewards, good examples include the following: Chase Freedom® card, HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card, Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card, and the American Express Cash Magnet® Card.
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|