Find an updated list of Navy Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus offer when you refer friends to the credit union.
Table of Contents
Navy Federal Credit Union has a long standing history catered to active/retired military service members. Today, Navy Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, and serves more than 8 million members. Additionally, the credit union serves its members through numerous locations in states all across the country.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to members of active duty Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Army and Air National Guard. Department officers, retirees, civilian employees and contractors also qualify. Please read more on eligibility here. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current Navy Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Navy Federal Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you refer new Senior NCOs to the credit union. There is no expiration date listed.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Personal Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum specified
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($400 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Refer new Senior NCOs to the credit union
- Senior NCOs are considered Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves E-7 through E-9 and be at least 18 years of age.
- Once account is open get $100, up to $500 in referral bonus
- Offer can expire anytime without prior notice.
- Person referred for membership must be Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves E-7 through E-9 and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and in good standing.
- Program must be mentioned at the time of joining
- Recruiters are not eligible to refer recruits.
- If the referred person is ineligible for membership, Navy Federal reserves the right to reclaim the referral awards.
- Accounts must be in good standing
- Limit 5 referrals per member.
- Navy Federal employees and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in this program.
Navy Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you open your first IRA plan.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Retirement Savings Account (IRA)
- Availability: Nationwide
(Offer has no expiration date)
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to Ally Invest (Up to $3,000 Bonus Cash), J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $625 Cash), Axos Self Directed Trading ($200 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), and WeBull (6 Free Stocks).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Members must open their first IRA plan and deposit a minimum of $50 in the new IRA account no later than 45 days after account opening.
- Once the $50 required minimum balance has been deposited to the IRA, Navy Federal will credit the bonus directly into the new IRA account within 45 days.
- Offer is effective 1/5/2021 and can end or be modified at any time.
- Limit one $50 bonus per member. Primary account holders only.
- The bonus will be credited to the IRA in the form of a dividend and will not be reportable as a contribution.
- Account must be in good standing for credit to be processed. Penalties apply for early withdrawals from the certificate, including any earned dividends.
- Members should consult a tax consultant or obtain legal advice regarding any tax implications related to the dividend.
- Taxes related to the $50 IRA bonus are the member’s responsibility.
- Navy Federal does not provide tax advice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
No monthly fees
These are all the current Navy Federal Credit Union promotions and offers. Right now there is only one promotion and it is a referral. However, feel free to leave your contact info below to take advantage of it.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Navy Federal Credit Union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated Navy Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
*Compare Navy Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*