For residents of Illinois, and California, CEFCU is offering the chance for you to earn a $10 Bonus! To receive the $10 bonus, you must be a CEFCU Member with an account in good standing! Next, you must refer a friend or family member. Your referee must then open up a regular Savings account with a minimum deposit of $5. After that, they must open a qualifying CEFCU account (Checking account, Credit Card, Personal Loan, or Vehicle Loan) on or before December 31, 2016. Lastly, they must submit a completed Official Referral Certificate at the time of account opening or within five days of the account opening. Once all of the requirements are completed, you will receive your $10 bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $10
- Account Type – Savings, Checking
- Availability – IL, CA
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn CEFCU Referal Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up an account with CEFCU.
- Next, spread the word of CEFCU to your friends and family.
- Once you have referred a friend or family member, they must:
- Be eligible for CEFCU membership.
- Open up a regular savings account with a minimum $5 deposit.
- Open a qualifying CEFCU account (Checking account, Credit Card, Personal Loan, or Vehicle Loan) on or before June 30, 2016.
- Submit an Official Referral Certificate within 5 days of account opening.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Offer subject to change and void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- No purchase necessary.
- Employees and volunteers of CEFCU, their immediate families, and any person living in the household of these individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to receive a Referral Fee.
- There is no limit to the number of Referral Fees a member may receive.
- There is a limit of one Referral Fee paid per new member.
- All accounts are subject to qualification.
- Print and complete the Official Referral Certificate and take it to a CEFCU Member Center or mail it to CEFCU, Attn.: Marketing/Referral, P.O. Box 1715, Peoria, IL 61656-1715.
- The form must be submitted within five days of account opening.
For residents of Illinois and California, CEFCU is offering that chance to earn a $10 referral Bonus! To acquire the bonus, all you have to do is spread the word of CEFCU to your friends and family! Once a friend or family decides to open up an account with CEFCU, they must open up a regular savings account with a minimum $5 deposit, open a qualifying CEFCU account on or before December 31, 2016, and submit an Official Referral Certificate within 5 days of account opening. Once all of the requirements are completed, you will receive your $10 bonus! Also, don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.