First Midwest Bank $25 Bonus:
If you are a resident of Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana who knows someone in need of a new checking account, you should refer them to First Midwest Bank so you can get a $25 Cash Bonus. As long as you have your own account, you can head to the site and print out a referral form that you can give to friends or family. After the referred person opens a new checking, savings, or money market account with your form, you should receive a bonus within 30 days.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 bonus
- Account Type – Checking, Savings, or Money Market
- Availability – IA, IL, IN
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0 to $20 and more depending on the account
- Avoiding Fee – You can usually avoid the monthly fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of at least $1,000. The minimum can go up to $25,000.
- Account Closure Fee – None
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn First Midwest Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a new checking account from First Midwest Bank if you don’t already have one.
- Head to the referral page and print out a Tell a Friend Form.
- Hand out the form to any friends or family members.
- Referred person must open a new personal checking, savings, or money market account and must not have had any account in the past 180 days.
- Once the referred person opens a new account, you will receive $25 within 30 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Limited time offer.
- May be withdrawn at any time.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- The person making the referral must have a personal First Midwest Bank checking account.
- Addresses used in previous Tell-a-Friend referrals are not eligible for this offer.
- $25 may be subject to tax reporting.
- First Midwest Bank employees are not eligible.
If you have a checking account with First Midwest Bank, this is the perfect chance for you to earn an easy $25 bonus. When you refer a friend to Midwest with a Tell a Friend Form, all they need to do is open a new personal checking, savings, or money market account. There are no other requirements! If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.