Table of Contents
If you are a resident of Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana who knows someone in need of a new checking account, you should refer them to First Midwest Bank so you can get a $25 Cash Bonus. As long as you have your own account, you can head to the site and print out a referral form that you can give to friends or family. After the referred person opens a new checking, savings, or money market account with your form, you should receive a bonus within 30 days.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $25 bonus
- Account Type – Checking, Savings, or Money Market
- Availability – IA, IL, IN
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0 to $20 and more depending on the account
- Avoiding Fee – You can usually avoid the monthly fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of at least $1,000. The minimum can go up to $25,000.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
How To Earn First Midwest Bank $25 Bonus:
- Open a new checking account from First Midwest Bank if you don’t already have one.
- Head to the referral page and print out a Tell a Friend Form.
- Hand out the form to any friends or family members.
- Referred person must open a new personal checking, savings, or money market account and must not have had any account in the past 180 days.
- Once the referred person opens a new account, you will receive $25 within 30 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Limited time offer.
- May be withdrawn at any time.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- The person making the referral must have a personal First Midwest Bank checking account.
- Addresses used in previous Tell-a-Friend referrals are not eligible for this offer.
- $25 may be subject to tax reporting.
- First Midwest Bank employees are not eligible.
If you have a checking account with First Midwest Bank, this is the perfect chance for you to earn an easy $25 bonus. When you refer a friend to Midwest with a Tell a Friend Form, all they need to do is open a new personal checking, savings, or money market account. There are no other requirements! If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.