Santander Bank $500 Bonus Offer:
Are you a small business owner in need of higher transaction volumes and responsive and flexible banking relationships? If that sounds like you, sign up for the Business Checking Plus Account from Santander Bank and you will have the chance to earn a $500 Bonus. Once you sign up for a new Business Checking Plus Account by 12/31/2015, you will also need to apply for a Merchant Services Account and be approved for credit services as well. Merchant Services is a collection of payment services that allow you to easily perform transactions in-store, online, and through mobile devices. After you link the two accounts, you should receive a $500 bonus within 90 days of completing the requirements.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $500 Cash
- Account Type – Business Checking Plus + Merchant Services
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull. Merchant account is subject to credit approval by First Data Merchant Services.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $50
- Avoiding Fee – There are four ways to avoid the monthly fee:
- Maintain $40,000 checking account balance
- Maintain $60,000 combined business deposit balances
- Receive one or more Santander Merchant Services payments deposited into the account
- Receive $50 or more in Account Analysis service fees
- Account Closure Fee – The Santander Business Checking Plus account and Santander Merchant Services account must be open, linked and in good standing to receive the $500 cash bonus.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Santander Bank Bonus:
- Apply for a new Business Checking Plus Account and Merchant Services Account from Santander Bank.
- After approval for Merchant Services, you must also be approved for credit services no more than 60 days after new Business Checking Plus account opening.
- Link your new Santander Merchant Service processing account to your new Business Checking Plus account no more than 60 days after new Business Checking Plus account opening.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive a $500 bonus within 90 days.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- To receive a $500 cash bonus, you must be a Small Business with revenues less than $3,000,000, you must not currently have nor have had any business checking account with Santander Bank® in the last 12 months and you must not currently have nor have had any merchant processing account with Santander® Merchant Services in the last 12 months.
- The Santander Business Checking Plus account and Santander Merchant Services account must be open, linked and in good standing to receive the $500 cash bonus.
- Employees of Santander Bank, N.A. are not eligible for this offer.
- One $500 cash bonus per business entity as identified by Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Santander reserves the right to decline to open an account.
- Santander will report $500 to the IRS as interest for the year in which it is received.
- Merchant account is subject to credit approval by First Data Merchant Services and requires merchant acceptance of applicable terms and conditions.
If you own a small business, remember that you can get a $500 business checking bonus if you sign up for the Business Checking Plus Account from Santander Bank by 12/31/2015. Once you have the account, you will need to open an additional Merchant Services Account and then link the two. This additional account just makes it easier for you to complete a variety of transactions so your business can thrive in any environment. Once you link the two accounts, you should receive your $500 bonus within 90 days. If you want to check out more opportunities to earn money, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$800 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$800 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$800 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Nationwide Business Premium Savings||$375 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.