Are you a University of Houston students, faculty/staff, or alumnus? If so, you can get a $100 Bonus from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union. TDECU is offering new members a chance to earn this $100 bonus after they make a direct deposit of at least $100. As long as the account is opened by 12/31/2015 and the direct deposit is started within 60 days of opening, the bonus is yours!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – TX
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – None
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn TDECU $100 Bonus:
- If are an eligible student, alumnus, or faculty member from the University of Houston, open a new checking account from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union by 12/31/2015.
- Within 60 days, establish a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more.
- Bonus will be rewarded the month after a recurring direct deposit has been established on your account.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- TDECU membership required.
- The bonus will be paid to your new checking account the month after a recurring direct deposit has been established on your account.
This $100 bonus from Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is limited to students and faculty from University of Houston, so don’t waste your time if you don’t fall into one of those categories. If you are from UH and you want this bonus, make sure you apply for a new checking account by 12/31/2015 and then set up a recurring direct deposit of $100 or more within 60 days. If you don’t qualify and you want check out more bonuses, take a look at our lists of national and regional bank bonuses to find an offer near you.
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|