For residents of California, Orange County’s Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for opening a new Simple & Convenient Checking account. Get the best of both worlds with an Orange County’s Credit Union checking account. And right now, when you open a checking account, you’ll earn a $100 bonus deposit by setting up free e-Statements, Debit MasterCard®, and either making 5 debit card purchases or setting up direct deposit. It’s our way of partnering with you to gain a simple, hassle-free banking experience. Great convenience and ease of access shouldn’t mean sacrificing service.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Orange County’s CU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Orange County’s Credit Union Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 for all accounts except Free Basic
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5 Membership fee
- Additional Requirements:
- Closing Account Fee: The new checking account must remain open for 90 days and maintain e-Statement preference for 90 days or bonus may be reversed.
How to Receive Orange County’s CU Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union by November 30, 2016 with Promo code YTB100.
- Enroll in e-Statements.
- Sign up and qualify for a Debit MasterCard.
- Set up and receive Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases within 60 days. Social Security can be used as a direct deposit for Basic, Interest, and Pacific checking accounts.
- $100 Bonus paid by deposit to the new checking account within 90 days.
If you live in California, check out this offer from Orange County’s Credit Union. Earn your $100 bonus for opening a new checking out, enrolling in e-statements, Debit MasterCard, and setup Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.