Find the latest P1FCU CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
P1FCU can offer a wide array of products, services, and now CD rates of 2.45% APY for 48 months and a 2.55% APY 60-Month.
P1FCU is headquartered in Lewiston, Idaho and was established in 1938. Since then they have grown to 15 locations, offer CD rates that are 3X the national average, and have an A health rating.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They strive to maintain and improve the credit union’s economic value to its members and potential members’ lives
|Eligibility: Membership in P1FCU is open to individuals who live, work, attend school, worship, perform volunteer services in, or participate in programs to alleviate poverty or distress in any of the following counties. Idaho: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone, and Valley. Washington: Asotin and Whitman.
See current membership details
*While P1FCU provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||5.00% APY 22-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.60% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.50% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.35% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.25% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.05% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||3.65% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
P1FCU CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a P1FCU CD account and start maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None Listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
If you are a resident of Idaho or Washington and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure to check out Potlatch No. 1 Federal Credit Union. With a wide array of products to meet your individual needs; they are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from P1FCU. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest P1FCU CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.