Available nationwide, Signal Financial Federal Credit Union is offering 1.35% APY when you open Premium Money Market account with a minimum opening deposit of $10,000. If you qualify, fund the account with new money and maintain a minimum balance of $25,000 to earn the highest APY rate listed! With the Premium Money Market account, you can enjoy features like online banking and freely make ATM transactions without incurring hidden fees. If you want to make the most out of your large funds, safely invest it with Signal Financial Credit Union’s account that’s insured by the NCUA. Sign up today for this great money market rate!
Editor’s Note: To open this account, you must enroll in their Signal Premium Product Bundle and follow the listed requirements.
Signal Financial FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Premium Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.35% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $25 monthly maintenance fee, see below on how to waive
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: NCUA
How to Earn Signal Financial FCU Rates:
- Along with the Premium Product Bundle, open a Premium Money Market account from Signal Financial Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $10,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00, enroll in online banking, and agree to electronic-only statements.
- Earn 0.50% APY for balances between $2,500 – $9,999.99.
- Earn 0.75% APY for balances between $10,000 – $24,999.99.
- Earn 1.35% APY for balances between $25,000 and up.
How to Avoid Fees:
Premium Money Market Account: $25 monthly maintenance fee waived if member maintains a combined $25,000 average monthly balance in share accounts (excluding share certificates) and either:
- conducts 5 signature-based debit card transactions per month OR
- has a mortgage with a starting balance of $250,000 or greater
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Easily waive fees while earning high yield savings
- Use their free VISA debit card and bill pay for everyday needs
- eBanking and eStatements with no hidden fees
- Have up to 8 transactions at any out-of-network ATM waived each month
- NCUA insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Signal Financial Federal Credit Union. When you open a Premium Money Market account you can earn a 1.35% APY! This rate is great for balances $25,000 and over. Take advantage of the no-fee services they have to offer along with these high-yield savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).