Find an updated list of River Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About River Valley Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1948, River Valley Credit Union is a financial institution that was built upon the values of helping their customers achieve their financial dreams. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 2422-7871-3
- Customer Service: 937-859-6260
While they have a generous $100 bonus, River Valley Credit Union doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
*For current residents of Ohio you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Huntington Bank bonuses below.
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
River Valley Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
River Valley Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no checking fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $15, if closed within 6 months
(Expires October 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- $100 deposit will be made into your new River Valley checking account within 30 days of the first direct deposit of $100 or more being made.
- Direct deposit must be made within 60 days of River Valley checking account opening
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits
- Overdraft Protection
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Direct deposit must be made within 60 days of River Valley checking account opening.
- Must provide proof of bank account closing or complete River Valley switch form.
- Current checking account holders do not qualify.
- $100 promotion may be modified or cancelled at any time without notice.
- $550 savings based on the average monthly interest and ATM fee refunds for qualifying Saver Checking accounts.
River Valley Credit Union offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. They also offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at anytime!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated River Valley Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.