There are so many great things that come after opening a Chase bank account. If you’re looking for safety, convenience, and great customer service, Chase has everything you need. To remind you of why you should sign up with Chase, I’ve put together a short list of the benefits that come with opening an account!
If you need a bank account and you’re looking for basic banking services, check out our review of the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM accounts! For more Premium banking services, you may want to consider the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Benefits of Owning a Chase Account
- Keeping your Cash Safe – Chase offers great security when it comes to protecting your assets – especially cash. Hiding your money in between your bed sheets might seem like a good idea, but it’s not protected from theft, fires, or floods. Chase offers top-notch security for all your banking needs.
- Automatic Bill Payment – With Chase, you can enroll in recurring payments to automatically pay your bills. This is extremely helpful when you are someone who forgets to pay the bills on time. This feature will allow you to connect your bank account to your bill payment and have it transfer automatically.
- Overdraft Protection – If you have withdrawn or purchased something with an amount greater than what is in your account, Chase offers Overdraft Protection. This feature allows you to make a purchase with a temporary “loan.” You will have to pay back this loan, but this feature allows you to avoid “bounced” purchases. For more details, check out our article on Chase Overdraft Protection.
- Direct Deposit – Chase Direct Deposit allows your employer to directly deposit your check into your bank account without having to give you a physical check. As soon as payday comes, you’ll see the check deposited within your bank account. For more information, check out our article on Chase Direct Deposit.
- Accessibility – Instead of having to carry your money around you everywhere, you can just get a debit or credit card from Chase to make purchases. This also increases your security. If your card was stolen or lost, you can report it to Chase Customer Service and get a new card! On top of having a chase checking account you have access to approximately 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide!
- Shopping Online – Owning a Chase bank account means that you are able to make purchases online! You have access to your bank account through the internet, as opposed to only having cash. With this, you have access to virtually anything you need online. You can also use Chase Pay option through online retailers or in App!
- Mobile Deposits – Have the ability to make deposits how you please! You will have 24/7 access to deposit funds such as through their Chase QuickDepositSM and Chase ATMs where you can conveniently deposit up to 30 checks and cash at a time!
- Easily Send/Receive Money – Do you always need to split checks or forgot to bring your wallet when you run into friends? Chase offers Chase QuickPay® with Zelle, which is a feature offered to Chase account holders. You will be able to send money fast, conveniently, and secure to your friends through this service. The option to send money is a person-to-person payment service that not only allows you to send money but also receive money from friends no matter where they bank!
With their advanced security, convenient services, and great customer service, Chase bank is always a good choice for banking. Although I’ve only listed a few benefits of owning a Chase account, there are dozens more that they offer. To get started with one of the best banks out there, check out our full list of Chase Promotions.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $450 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account online and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through November 30, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|