This class action lawsuit affects individuals who purchased a discounted or sale price item at a Murphy USA or Murphy Express store on or after Jan. 8, 2016. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Murphy USA Sales Tax Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company had charged tax prices based off of the original price, rather than the discounted price. The company had collected excess tax on such products. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!
Murphy USA Sales Tax Class Action Lawsuit
- Murphy USA Sales Tax Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/17/2020 ( Estimate. )
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased a discounted or sale price item at a Murphy USA or Murphy Express (excluding Missouri and Texas) store on or after Jan. 8, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: $1 coupon
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Holt v. Murphy Oil USA Inc., Case No. 3:17-cv-00911-RV, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Murphy USA Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 17, 2020 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who purchased a discounted or sale price item at a Murphy USA or Murphy Express store on or after Jan. 8, 2016, you can get a potential reward! If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve! Though the award is not that big, any free money is worth a little bit of typing! So file a claim today!
You are eligible for a potential award from the Murphy USA Sales Tax Class Action Lawsuit! You need file a claim by September 17, 2020 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!