Available for New York residents, First American International Bank is offering you a 1.08% APY when you open a Smart Money Market account with a $15,000 opening deposit. To earn this rate all you have to do is have a minimum balance of $100,000 and then you’ll be all set to start earning some money! First American International Bank guarantees that the Smart Money Market APY, for deposits of $100,000 or more, will be set to at least 3 times the Money Market National Average which is great! If you are interested in what First American International Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
First American International Bank Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Smart Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.08% APY
- Minimum Balance: $.01
- Maximum Balance: $100,000
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $15,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 fee if the balance is under $4,999.99.
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
First American International Bank Rates:
- Open a Smart Money Market account with a $15,000 opening deposit from First American International Bank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a balance of $100,000 to begin earning the 1.08% APY Rate.
|Balance Requirement:||APY Rate:|
|$100,000 or more||1.08%|
|$50,000 – $99,999.99||0.80%|
|$10,000 – $49,999.99||0.60%|
|$0.01 – $9,999.99||0.25%|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- 3 times the Money Market National Average
- Access your money anytime
- A Smart Long-Term Investment
- FDIC Insured
Check out this offer from First American International Bank. When you open a Smart Money Market account you can earn a 1.08% APY! This rate is great for balances above $100,000. This account doesn’t have any monthly fees if you keep your above the balance of $4,999.99. Also, it’ll just take a few minutes to open the account so check it out! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. We would love to hear back from you.For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)